Fortune Pai Gow Poker is an online poker game that uses a standard deck of 52 cards, in addition to a single joker. The player is dealt a hand of seven cards and must reach two hands (one of five cards and the other of two). In order to win, the player’s hands must beat those of the dealer.
How to play Fortune Pai Gow Poker?
- Players start by placing a bet in the main betting area on the table. They receive a total of seven cards.
- The player selects two cards to draw the LOW hand, with the unselected five cards making the HIGH hand. The player’s HIGH hand must be stronger than the LOW hand. To make your choice easier, two of the cards will be marked as suitable for the LOW hand.
- Once the player has made their choice, the cards will be dealt in two hands, and the dealer will also show his cards and arrange them in two hands.
- The player wins if both hands beat those of the dealer; smokes if only one of the hands beats those of the dealer; loses if both of his hands are not winning against those of the dealer.
- There is also an additional side bet Lucky Bonus, which is based on all seven of the player’s cards and wins a straight or hand of a higher category. Winnings from side bets are added to the total winnings when calculating the prizes.