With Fire Joker, Play’n Go introduces us to a 3-reel slot game that borders on a classic / video hybrid slot. The reason for this is the bonus features, as there is both a sticky symbol respins feature and a wheel of multipliers that you can take advantage of. Classic slots usually stick to simpler features, so the Fire Joker slot is definitely a breath of fresh air.
Everything is played on 3 reels, 3 rows and a modest 5 ways to win, and you can place bets up to 100 euros per spin on all platforms and devices. The game comes with a fairly average RTP of 96.15% and it is a game with a medium variance that bends more at the higher end of the middle than at the lower end. The wild joker symbol acts like a regular wild, and is also the highest paid symbol.
The Flaming Re-spins feature will help you with losing spins, but only if you aim for 2 consecutive symbols on the same spin. The biggest attraction is the Multiplier Wheel, but to activate it, you have to fill the reels with matching symbols. Don’t expect this to happen too often, but when it does, you can take advantage of multiplier gain up to 10 times.
What characters are in the Fire Joker?
Since Fire Joker is a classic slot, this game will only bring you winnings when you have 3 matching symbols on the payline. The Wild Joker symbols are the highest value of the symbol so far and different from the one you find here classic symbols from old slots, including stars, a BAR symbol and a bunch of different fruits. Here we present the payment for the Fire Joker slot:
- Wild Joker Symbol – Pays 80 coins for 3 on a payline
- Red 7 – pays 25 coins for 3 on a payline
- Star – pays 20 coins for 3 on a payline
- BAR symbol – pays 15 coins for 3 on a payline
- Plums – pays 7 coins for 3 on a payline
- Grapes – pays 6 coins for 3 on a payline
- Lemon – pays 5 coins for 3 on a payline
- Cherries – pays 4 coins for 3 on a payline
- X – pays 2 coins for 3 on a payline