The object of the online casino game Deuces Wild ™ Multi-Hand is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains a winning combination. Each hand uses its own deck of cards.
The better your hand, the bigger the payout. You choose how many and which cards to change. You can change your cards only once.
After each round, the used cards are returned to the decks and the decks are shuffled.
How to play Playtech’s Deuces Wild Multi-hand
- Select the number of hands you want to play from the BET OPTIONS panel below the cards.
- You can choose 1, 4, 10 or 25 hands. Note that you can only change the number of hands at the beginning of the game round.
- Click ‘-‘ or ‘+’ next to HAND BET at the bottom left of the screen to select the size of the hand bet.
- Click ‘-‘ or ‘+’ next to HANDS to select the number of hands you want to play.
The size of the bet you choose is at hand. Your total bet in a round of play is equal to one bet multiplied by the selected number of hands.
The limits shown on the left of the screen apply to the game round.
- Click the DEAL button to deal the cards.
- Click the HOLD button below the card or the card itself to hold it. The game has an auto hold feature where cards that make a winning hand in the original deal are held automatically.
- To change the cards you didn’t choose to hold, click the DRAW button again. Once the cards are changed, your cards are checked for winning combinations.
- If you’re playing with 4 or more hands, clicking one hand opens an enlarged view of the hand (provided all the cards in the hand are face up).
- You can try to double the total winnings of the game round by clicking BET and playing the game Double.