The object of the Caribbean Stud® Poker casino game is to receive a five-card poker hand that beats the dealer’s poker hand. Caribbean Stud® Poker is played with a single deck of 52 cards. After each round, the used cards are returned to the deck and the deck is shuffled.
How to play Caribbean Stud Poker – Playtech?
- First click on the chips to place a bet on ANTE.
You can also place a bet by clicking the BACK button.
- Jackpot Progressive Bet:
You also have the option to make the progressive side bet of the jackpot – click on the Jackpot space above the ANTE space on the card table to do so. The side bet price is displayed on the card table next to the Jackpot after the side bet is placed. A certain percentage of the side bet goes to the progressive jackpot pool. The contribution is 75%. If you get a flush or higher, you win a certain percentage of the jackpot (see the payout table on the left side of the play area for details). The current jackpot size is shown on the left side of the table.
- Click CLEAR bets to remove all bets from the table and start over.
- Click DOUBLE to double your bets on the table.
- Press DEAL to deal the cards. A five-card hand will be dealt to you and the dealer. The cards dealt to your hand will be face up. One card dealt to the dealer’s hand is face up and the others are face down. These are the last hands in this round – no cards will be exchanged or dealt during this round of play.
- Decide whether to stay or fit. If you check (by pressing the FOLD button), you will lose your ante and the game round will end. If you stay (by clicking the CALL button), you place an extra bet that is twice the size of the ante.
- Dealer cards are now turned over to view.
If you click on CALL and the dealer’s hand does not include an Ace / King combination or higher, the dealer does not qualify and you even win money (1 to 1) on the ante and the extra bet is refunded.
If you click on CALL and the dealer’s hand includes a hand that is higher than yours, you lose both the ante and the extra bet.
If you click on CALL and the dealer’s hand contains an Ace / King combination or higher, but your hand is higher, you even win money from the ante, and the extra bet is paid according to the paytable.