How to play All American Poker – Habanero?
- Choose the chip denomination you’d like to bet on.
- Click Bet One to bet 1 to 5 coins per hand.
- Click Bet Max to place an instant 5 coin bet.
- Click Distribute.
- Click on the cards to hold this hand.
Automatic hold will select the optimal default strategy.
You can turn Auto Hold on and off by clicking the Auto Hold before Distribution button.
- Click Replace to replace the cards you didn’t hold.
- If you win, the payline in the paytable will light up, showing the hand and the number of coins won.
- To repeat the previous bet, click Deal after the game is over.
All American Poker – Habanero Options
- Click Autoplay and select the number of hands to play automatically.
- You can click Stop Autoplay at any time.
- Click Auto Hold to allow the program to pre-select cards to hold based on Optimal Strategy.
- Auto Hold can change the selection of cards and click on other cards to play or hold. Auto Hold is yellow when active.
- You can bet a winning game with a “Double or None” round. Click Bet. To win in the Doubling or Nothing game, choose a card that is stronger than the dealer’s.
Bet is off for the Royal Flash jackpot win.
Have you enjoyed All American Poker - Habanero